you're looking for luxury, rustic or DIY
The BLUE Columbine Luxury tiny home includes an Elevator/Lift to access the loft!
AND... Almost 300
square feet of living space!
DETAILS: Materials, appliances and furniture included in Luxury The Blue Columbine 24 foot tiny home:
* 24' Trailer Made foundation on wheels. THE trailer that is made specifically as a tiny home foundation.
* sub floor of the trailer cavity is filled with RMax Therma Shield insulation producing a 34+ R-Value
* the floor is sheeted with Advantech floor sheathing that includes a Lifetime Warranty
* framed with 20 gauge steel studs, including hurricane ties and Simpson Bolts (your tiny home is NEVER coming off the trailer)
* exterior is sheathed with 5/8" Zip System Sheathing & Flashing System - both walls and roof to sustain hurricane force winds while traveling down any highway
* AMSCO double hung, tempered glass, windows
* walls and ceiling are filled with FOAM-LOC 2000-4G insulation 16+ R-Value
* exterior siding is Hard Board and galvanized metal - upgrade
* roof underlayment is Grace Ice & Water Shield
* roof is 24 Gauge Metal Pan Standing Seam
* exterior paint is Sherwin Williams Duration Exterior Acrylic Latex paint - upgrade
* interior floor is Pergo Outlast+ Vintage Pewter Oak Laminate Flooring - upgrade
* interior walls are custom Pine Tongue & Groove with Minwax pickling & clear coat - upgrade
* interior ceilings are custom Pine Tongue & Groove with clear coat - upgrade
* Loft access is a
Burr Mobility Platform Lift (elevator) 12 volt with wireless remote
* countertops are custom Stone Coat Countertops - upgrade
All electric - 125 amp
The Blue Columbine Luxury Tiny Home is complete with appliances and furniture (excludes mattress, staging and Christmas decorations): $98,000.
Rainbow Tiny Home Builders takes the stress and worry out of building the tiny home of your dreams. Our 38 years of construction experience, which includes custom basement finishes to multi story commercial buildings, has well prepared us to provide a superior tiny home and exceptional customer service.
We get that your home is your sanctuary and purchasing the dwelling where you'll be experiencing your life is a big deal. Your decisions are based on the dreams of your heart, the needs of your physicality and your plans for your future. It's emotional. We're ready to begin the conversation of discernment.
Note from Fred:
Begin fulfilling your dreams today - contact us now!
We value your privacy and will never share your information with anyone!
We hope to see you at the
Friday, March 23, 2018: 10am - 9pm
information and to get your ticket in
advance CLICK HERE.
Copyright © 2018 ~ Rainbow Tiny Home Builders All Rights Reserved ~ Privacy